Do you yearn to share your love of books and reading?
If so, join the Bossard Booklovers for a stimulating and fun discussion every month.
Meetings are held in the Riverside Room at Bossard Library.
- October through March: 4th Saturday of the month at 10:00 AM
- April through September: 4th Thursday of the month at 5:30 PM
All interested readers are welcome to attend. Books are chosen based on the interests of the group and can include non-fiction, bestsellers, classics, and genre fiction.
With enough advance notice, the library can provide a copy of the current book club selection for you to read.
For more information, contact Lynn at (740) 446-7323, ext. 229, or send her an email at LPauley@bossardlibrary.org
Visit the Bossard Booklovers blog for discussion questions, recommended reading, and other resources.
Book selections for 2017:
- January: America's Hidden History: Untold Tales of the First Pilgrims, Fighting Women, and Forgotten Founders Who Shaped a Nation by Kenneth Davis
- February: Cherry Harvest, a Novel by Lucy Sanna
- March: Notorious: Max Revere Novels, Book 1 by Allison Brennan
- April: Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
- May: A Wilder Rose, a Novel by Susan Wittig Albert
- June: Patron Saint of Lost Dogs by Nick Trout
- July: The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah
- August: Washed Away: How the Great Flood of 1913, America's Most Widespread Natural Disaster, Terrorized a Nation and Changed it Forever by Geoff Williams
- September: One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd by Jim Fergus
- October: Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J. D. Vance
- November/December: The Forgotten Room by Karen White, Beatriz Williams, and Lauren Willig