FREE instructor-led online courses offered by Bossard Library
As part of Bossard Library's commitment to lifelong learning, we are pleased to announce that our patrons will now have access to over 300 free instructor-led online learning courses via Gale Courses.
Whether you are wanting to learn a new skill or enhance existing skills for professional development or personal enrichment, Gale Courses has something for you.
Gale Courses offers access to online learning courses that are available any time, any where, any place.
Other benefits include:
- Courses are free for all patrons interested in any discipline
- Gale Courses is easy to use; you use your library card to sign up and log in
- With six week courses, you can join programs year-round
Gain valuable knowledge that you can immediately apply to your life or on the job:
- Career and Professional Development: Many courses are tied to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' fastest-growing occupations. Examples include: Accounting, Resume Writing, Business and Management, Grant Writing and Nonprofit, Real Estate, Healthcare, and Sales and Marketing
- Computers and Technology: Courses cover all skill levels from beginner to advanced, even focusing on specific software applications. Examples include: Introduction to the Microsoft Office Suite, Database Management, Graphic and Multimedia Design, and the Internet.
- Personal Enrichment: A wide array of courses truly offers the opportunity to transform lives, whether related to hobbies, education, or life resources. Examples include: Children, Parents, & Family, Digital Photography, Health & Wellness, and Test Prep.
For more information about the catalog of courses offered or to enroll in a course, visit our Gale Courses webpage or contact the Reference Department at the Library.
We would like to thank the Gallia County Charitable Foundation for the monetary gift that has made Gale Courses available to the residents of Gallia County.